Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Know What You Are Thinking...

Where are all the recipes this week? Well, I've taken a break from cooking this week. I've left the job all up to mom. Things have been crazy busy at work (since you know, having to finally work on Mondays again). But, rest assured that even though we've taken a break from cooking, we haven't taken a break from being healthy. In fact, yesterday was my 100th day of tracking WW points. I'm quite happy to report my total weight loss is close enough to 22 pounds.

Which, by the way, has sparked a sudden urge to shop. All of my pants have gotten too big that it is to the point of unprofessional to look so baggy. This morning, with pleasure, I unpacked some of my smaller sized clothing. I'm also planning a trip with Tim to Atlanta this weekend (hopefully) to either Mall of GA, Lennox...or both. Any recommendations?

Speaking of shopping. I've been hitting up some online sales. I recently purchased this bathing suit on sale to be my motivation to keep losing into summer:

Has the matching Low Rise Moderate Coverage bottom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...