Friday, August 2, 2013

My boxing obsession

I was enjoying my Friday off today, hanging out with my mom and I got this in the mail:

#birchboxbrag #drjart #bb #loveit!
This is now my second full-size purchase of this product, Dr. Jart's BB. I love this stuff. It was probably my first *find* in a Birchbox. I use it everyday in lieu of foundation and then I use a simple powder on top to set. I love that it has SPF25 and it covers blemishes and evens skin tone. Let's not ever forget the monstrosity that was my face after the epic sunburn I received at the Auburn v Mississippi State game a few years back.

Anyways, the reason I wanted to blog about Birchbox is twofold. First, I need to make myself write more. And Second, I'm getting ready to try something NEW as far as boxing goes. Have any of you tried Stitch Fix? It's basically a styling service. I'm nervous/excited all at the same time. You pay $20 (as you wish, not monthly unless you'd like monthly), and they send you five pieces of clothing/accessories. You send back what you don't want, and pay for what you keep. The $20 you paid will apply to anything you keep. Also, if you like all five pieces they give you more discount. So...at the end of the day..it's something fun and new and only $20. I read several bloggers give it a thumbs up, and my sweet friend Sarah gave me a referral (worst case scenario, I helped her score $25 credit for her next purchase).

So here goes nothing! I will definitely share photos of all my pieces when they arrive next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...