|Mmmm! Sticky cinnamon breakfast ring!|
- Pillsbury Grand Biscuit (large)
- Pillsbury Grand Biscuit (small)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted (I use yogurt butter)
- 1/2 C. pancake syrup (I use lite syrup)
- 1/3 C. packed light brown sugar (I only had dark brown)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- I sprayed down my brand new Bundt pan.
- Melt the butter and combine with the syrup.
- In a different bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- Drizzle half the syrup mixture into the pan. Then sprinkle some of the sugar mixture.
- Place the biscuits on the bottom of the pan to form the "ring."
- Drizzle the rest of the mixture and sprinkle the sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. I took mine out after 22 minutes.
- Let cool for a minute, then flip over on top of a plate (I used my glass plate as seen above).
- Consume and enjoy the gooey sugary love.
And now for the ugly:
|French Toast in a crock pot?|
Overall, it was a Christmas full of food and yummy goodness. In fact, I spent most of today in a food coma on the couch watching Nip/Tuck on Netflix. :)