Monday, April 30, 2012

I watch entirely too much TV

So, insert my standard excuse about not blogging. Work and life are just crazy and we still have NO INTERNET at our home. It can't be too much longer though, they've dug up our yard and run cable...just need them to turn it on.

But, the real reason for blogging tonight. I watch way too much TV, or so I'm teased (lovingly, of course). I thought I would run with that and use it as a way to start blogging a little bit more. I thought I'd write about the shows that we watch. Currently there is...

Once Upon A Time
GCB
Nurse Jackie
How I Met Your Mother
Suburgatory
Revenge
Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23
Up All Night
Community
Big Bang Theory
Grey's Anatomy
Scandal
Grimm

Shows for inbetween times:
Storage Wars (love to watch these in marathons)
Chopped
NCIS
Law & Order SVU
and probably some others that I'm missing.

Believe it or not, I started this post on 4/15...ah...seriously...got...to...get..better!

2 comments:

  1. I just counted my list and I currently have about 5 shows in my rotation. Two of which are the same as yours - GCB and HIMYM. You have me beat by a mile. But you are so passionate about your shows, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TV = my drug of choice, because well, at the end of the day it's not THAT bad for you right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...