Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dinner at Our House: Sesame Chicken

So I know it has been a bit since we've updated you, but there have been many events going on around (which of course I'll update you on in later posts). I thought I would do an easy one, and food is easy.

Last week I helped out with the cooking and we had Sesame Chicken, but not the fried fatty kind. This recipe is a much lighter version because it is baked. I wish I had made a veggie to go with it to add color to the picture.

Jasmine rice and Sesame Chicken

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup sesame seeds
  • 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame seeds. Dip the pieces of chicken into the sauce to coat, then place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
  3. Bake for about 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken is cooked through and sauce is caramelized.


from Allrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...