Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Holidays (a little late)

Sorry again for the lack of posting. We have been busy with the holiday season visiting around, shopping and relaxing. I thought I would catch everyone up with a photo update. Enjoy!

Before Christmas, we went to Fantasy in Lights at Callaway.

Toy Solider

Teddy Bear

Tim and I on the Jolly Trolley
IDK what happened but it looks super cool...

Whhhhirrrrr

Snowflakes

Poinsettias

Swans!

My favorite.

Mmmmmm Gingerbread!

The next night was Christmas Eve. I made dinner for my family. I'll make a separate post with the recipe for the Garlic Knots, but it was Baked Ziti with Garlic Knots and salad.


The next morning was Christmas! Wooo! The cats had a lot of fun.

Elliot vegged out by the fridge

Elliot opening her toys from Nana and Papa

Scooby being the present devil

Laser cat Jackson

We also visited Tim's family after Christmas for a few days. All around it was a great break and now we are looking forward to 2011. More on that soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...