Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dinner at Our House: Garlic Knots

A little more golden than I wanted, but they tasted quite yummy!

These are the side that I made to go with our Christmas Eve dinner at my house. I spent most of the day baking different things so I wanted to make a quick thing to go with dinner. These were very easy to assemble. I highly recommend them for something a little different but still simple. I modified a recipe from here. Because I used the lighter version of the butter it really helps save a point or two if you are on the WW system. Two knots = 3 points! Not too bad :)


Ingredients

  • 1 container refrigerated breadstick dough
  • 1/4 cup yogurt butter
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  2. Tie the dough into 12 knots and place them onto a cookie sheet. Melt the butter and add in the garlic powder. Brush the knots with the mixture, and sprinkle the rosemary onto the knots. Bake the knots according to the package directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...