Monday, March 7, 2011

The Art of Couponing...

So, I've been inspired. I want to learn the art of couponing. Especially when I hear these grand stories of how people get $100 worth of stuff for a dime. If you have any tips or suggestions please feel free to comment.

Currently, I'm following a friend's blog, Jaclyn's Couponing Journeys and I've read a lot about Southern Savers

Another friend recommended I join inbox dollars.

It sounded a little weird at first, but I'm giving it a try. I don't use it to play games or whatever. I don't even fill out all the crazy surveys that ask you for your address. What I am interested in are the features that allow you to earn cash back for using coupons you print there, and the online shopping cash back. One of their stores is Express and Tim and I purchase online there once or twice every few months. They give you 4% cashback. I can see that as being somewhat productive. I'll let you know how it goes.

One good tip I've been using for a long time now is this: sign up for newsletters. Create a separate email JUST for email offers. Especially with clothing stores like Express, NY&Company, The Limited, Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret, etc etc etc. I log in to that email anytime before I go to shop and print away the savings.

So yeah, let's hear those tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...