Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun surprises come in little blue boxes...

I can honestly say I am 100% surprised! Tim gave me my birthday present early today. He did excellent! I usually figure out what he gets me, or I just tell him. But, this time he covered his tracks well. Tim ordered it online and then locked me out of our bank account so I couldn't see where he spent the money. Changed email passwords, even came home from work to intercept the package.

Edit: I FORGOT THE BEST PART! To know my size he called the place where my engagement ring came from and asked them if they had record of my size and they did :)

Tonight he put the little blue box on the counter and I was shocked! But, on to the photos:

I knew right away what was inside this little blue box!

"Happy Birthday to my wonderful wife"

Ignore my ugly hands... :)
The ring is from the Paloma Picasso collection and I have the matching necklace that my brother and his wife gave me long ago. I wear the necklace all the time and now I have the matching ring. I feel blessed to have wonderful people in my life, and these little tokens of their love. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...