Monday, June 18, 2012

Where is my Birchbox?

I bet you are wondering- hasn't it been a month already? Where is Kelly's Birchbox? Ok, maybe you aren't thinking that, but I am. I checked in to it before I left for Chicago this weekend. It was "delivered" on June 9...but..it wasn't. I check my mail daily because I love getting the mail. Especially loved getting my Birchbox last month. I emailed their customer service on Friday and got my response today that they'll be happy to send me another one. So thumbs up on that. Hopefully it will be here soon and I can share all of the goodies with you.

In the mean time. I did get this in the mail from Target:

Pretty blue cosmetic bag.

Aveeno scrub, Neutrogena sunblock, Revlon lip stuff, TREseme shampoo &conditioner for split ends, Garnier  shampoo &conditioner and of course...coupons!
Will probably try a few of these out soon and let you know how they work out.

Keep your eyes peeled because I have lots of things to blog about this week including:
-Our trip to Chicago
-What my parents did while we were away
-My putt-putt adventure with Kylie
-My birchbox when it arrives
-An update on my goals for the year
-and many others are in the works!


1 comment:

  1. Where is your Birchbox?! I hope it arrives soon. I got of these Target sample bag, too! :) I plan to use most of the items in my travel make up bag. The shampoo bottles are the perfect size. Can't wait to hear about yout trip to Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...