Thursday, August 2, 2012

Business trip: Mobile AL

So I realized today, that I actually started this post a while back but never posted it. Without further ado- photos from my trip to Mobile from a little while back.

Entering the city.

View from my room.

More of the view...

and more...

annnnd more...

JACKPOT! Look at that hottie...

I'm shy and nerdy, so each night I ordered room service.

It was so yum!

At the conference we had an adorable milk and cookie break!

I participated in a team scavenger hunt as a team builder. The guy in the middle was the hotel  bartender. 

We had to find a U shaped chair.

and all fit on a treadmill!

Get in the pool

get out chalklines made!

Pose with the battleship (we cheated)...

Get our photo with the bar across the street.

and locate plastic Jesus (he's there)!
It was nice, but I hope next time my buddy Beth will come along :) Then I might be brave enough to leave my room at night haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...