Thursday, August 16, 2012

Maternal Instincts: Care package for Katie

Since she got it today, I can share the photos now! :) I had some fun with it.
Snackfest: PB to go, Reese's Pieces, Cheez-its, gum and pretzels! 

I wrapped up Nerds!

And Spree!

Inside: temporary tattoos!

A big eraser!

Paperclips!

A staple for Gameday.

See above :)

A Paddle :)

Jackson wanted to get in the box...

Success!

Apples to Apples in a can!

Elliot wanted to help too!
There were also some drinking straws (for soda), some scratch art stuff and pinwheels! I also wrote my best advice for college on a note and included it. I cannot believe that Katie is already in college! Tim and I started "dating" when I was 16, which means Katie was like 6. That means I've known her for 12 years. Some 66.667% of her life. Crazy how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...