Saturday, October 27, 2012

September and October Birchboxes

I can't believe how behind I am *same old, same old excuses* But, I want to share what came in the boxes and the products I am loving.

September's box:
Birchbox and Color Club® Custom Collection
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint
kate spade new york Twirl 
LA FRESH® Eco Beauty Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover 
Mighty Leaf Tea - Tea Pouches
Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator

October Box

October's box:
theBalm® cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
tili Bags Small Collection 1
Nexxus® Pro-Mend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-In Treatment Crème
Nexxus® Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Conditioner
Nexxus® Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Shampoo
Naked Princess Naked Shine Luscious Lip Gloss

My favorites are the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint, kate spade twirl perfume, Mary-Lou Manizer, Dr. Jart BB and Naked Princess lip gloss.

I am now a second-time recipient of Dr. Jart, but I LOVE IT. I don't know if I'll ever go back to "foundation" again. I'm loving beauty balms and tinted moisturizers likes Jouer.

The kate spade scent is super light and flirty. Tim seems to be a fan of it the most out and any of the perfumes I've received.

The Mary-Lou Manizer is nice. You can use it in a variety of ways, so that's very appealing. Right now I've just been dusting the apples of my cheeks over my light blush.

The Naked Princess lip gloss is great. I definitely want to try some other shades. It goes on smooth and wears very light. Love it.

I haven't made my first full-size product purchase yet, but I'm close. I'm going to definitely buy full-size in Dr. Jart BB, and possibly the lip gloss.

Have I sold you on Birchbox yet? Has anyone done Little Black Bag yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...