Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day One of Thanks

Here we go again. I'm going to give it my very best effort. Here it is, 10:51 p.m. post-major event at work and I'm really in a reflective mood. I should be in bed, but I've got a million things to do before work tomorrow. Which is what I'm thankful for this evening. I'm thankful for my job. I work with some of the most wonderful people you could ask to work with. I lovingly call it my "crazy train," but I really do feel like I've made some of the most meaningful relationships with my coworkers. I'm so blessed to have my work friends who have transcended past the prefix of "work," as they are simply my friends. A lot of people have hugged me tonight and told me I did a great job, but I truly thank all of the people on my "team" who helped me. I can't do anything without the love and support of my friends, and for that, I am thankful.

So here is to a wonderful month of Thanksgiving! My favorite of holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...