Monday, March 30, 2015

Gettin' my fix: Stitch Fix #6

Sept 12, 2013 was the last time I blogged about my fashion passion Stitch Fix! I stopped getting my fixes because I found out in October 2013 I was pregnant- I knew I wouldn't be fitting into their stylings. Side note: they now style maternity! Wish I had held out and participated in that.

Anyways, to celebrate the good work I've been doing (I've lost over 50 lbs since having the baby and I'm finally wearing my prepreggo jeans again) I decided to get back into the Stitch Fix game! Without further ado, here is what came in my cute little box from my favorite stylist, Jackie!
Pixley- Martina SLub Knit Open Cardigan

This was pretty much just a basic comfy black cardigan. I really liked it. But, not for the price of $48. So I decided this pretty early on as a PASS.
Skies are Blue - York Geo Print Henley Blouse
I knew as soon as I saw this print I was in love. I tried it on and I love how light and airy the fit is. I tried it on with both jeans and dress pants. This was an easy choice for me. Definitely KEEP.



Market & Spruce- Aleah V-Neck Solid Dolman Sleeve Shirt
I've long wanted to try the big oversized dolman shirts, so I was glad to see one in my box. I love the material. It was super soft and very comfortable. What I don't like is this boring oatmeal color. It doesn't look good on my skin at all. Also, I get the baggy look- but this was just TOO big. It didn't make me feel good at all. Pretty easy to PASS.
Urban Expressions Elisha Zipper Accent Structured Satchel
Why is my weakness a cute bag, especially anything this color? I know I shouldn't keep it...but I did. In my defense, I'm thinking about making it my camera bag. KEEP!
Loveappella- Carlita Multi Chevron Print Maxi Dress
And finally, the dress. I love this print because chevron. Need I say more. I tried it on and for the most part it flattered what needed flattering. In the end, because I bought the purse I couldn't justify the cost of the maxi dress. I mean, almost $80 for something you basically wad up and wear to the beach. Nah. Not for me. I love you cute little dress! But, I think I can find something similar at Target or one of the boutique stores in town- maybe even amazon! This was a PASS.

Overall, I'm excited to be back on a Stitch Fix kick. I went ahead and put in for my next shipment to come right before graduation- I even special requested a new LBD- because one can never have too many of those. I can't wait to share my next box with you all. Remember, if you are interested in getting in the Stitch Fix game, I would totally love it if you used my referral :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...