Sunday, September 26, 2010

Game Day: A Mostly Photo Blog

Yesterday was a good day. We attended the Auburn v. South Carolina game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL. It was Tim's first time attending a college football game, even though he attended UGA for three years of law school. Also in attendance were my dad and cousin Trent (a pretty hardcore UGA fan). Let's unload my camera and see what went down:

Tim and I at the tailgate near the university chapel.

This is me and my dad

This is Samford Hall. Fun fact: The Websterians and the Wirts (the first two literary societies at Auburn University) were housed here.

Because I got my MA here, I always take a photo at Hargis Hall.

Tim and I are Toomer's Corner.

Me at Toomer's Corner

Toomer's

Tree at Toomer's. Looks like someone got a little excited and preemptively rolled...IMHO this is not the best of luck...

Toomer's Tree before it is rolled.

We ran into our dear friends Mel + Chris. Mel got a new toy...a stick for her camera.


Me and Mel trying out the stick-camera.

Tim and Chris

Chris looking like a Justin Beaver? What's that?

This is what I call home. Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Right above the empty band section, near the corner by the walkway, is where I used to sit in the student section.

TIGERS!

Respect the band.

Us inside Jordan-Hare.

Dad and I inside the stadium.

AUBURN!

Final Score...AUBURN WINS!

Look who we literally ran into again!

Tim, Me, Dad & Cousin Trent

War Eagle Chris!

Me at Toomer's!

Tim after his first game. (Glad it was a W)

Adorable child I took a photo of while he threw TP on a bush.

Elliot, sporting the #34 jersey that I bought her while in Auburn.

Jackson got one too.

Jackson is proud to be named for Auburn's Bo Jackson. #34.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...