Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And we're back...from vacation that is.


Well to be honest we've been back since Sunday, and to be even more honest it wasn't a full blown vacation. Tim's parents were kind and invited us to go to the beach for the weekend. I get off work on Fridays at 3:45 and my office is actually on the way to the beach so Tim met me at work and we left from there. We made great time because we arrived in time for dinner with his family. We ate at the Boatyard. It was good, though I only had a salad because I was still full from lunch.
This is Tim's sister Katie. She is tiny and sprightly. Extremely fit. And here she is eating a giant plate of ribs...

Here is a better view of how large these ribs are.

The next day, Tim asked me what I wanted to do. Of course with it being Fall, there is only one Saturday priority I have- whether I am at the beach or not-- FOOTBALL. Specially, Auburn football. The game was coming on at 2:30 so we spent the morning shopping and then met some old friends for lunch at the beach who live there. They have an adorable baby girl:
Baby Mikayla. Note: She can't help her parents are Georgia fans...;)
After watching the first half of the game with them we returned to the condo to watch the rest of the game. Auburn won so all we well in paradise. Speaking of paradise, these are a few shots from the balcony:

I love the colors.

That's the Pier at Pier Park- SHOPPING!
Pretty nice, right? After being lazy and what not we got ready for dinner and then a walk on the beach. This is what resulted:









Those were from the beach. The next ones are from our grand finale of the evening-- Putt-Putt!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...