Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crazy Cat Tale: Jackson's Closet Episode

This is Jackson. He shares his story tonight.
Last night was quite an interesting night. Everyone was going about their business. Dad was watching TV. Mom was wandering about the house. Tim was applying for jobs. I was on the phone. The cats were being...cats. Well I was involved in a rather deep conversation and I hear a knocking. I ignore it thinking someone else will take care of it. Later, Tim hears a muffled noise that sounds kind of like knocking too. Even later, dad hears knocking and looks around confused. Finally, I ask my mom if someone has gotten towels recently. She said she had been in the linen closet...so it hits me! Jackson is notorious for hanging around your feet and trying to slink into the depths of the fluffy pillows and blankets in the linen closet. I open the closet door and...
 BLAM! 
Out pops a Jackson like a jack-in-the-box, ha get it? (I know, right......). My mom said it would teach him a lesson being in there for around 20-30 minutes...I, however, am sure he'll do it again...and again...and again.

1 comment:

  1. Winslow did the same thing the other day but got closed in the pantry for like 40 minutes. He was not happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...