Thursday, June 16, 2011

100th post celebration: 100 things I love about life right now

I know it has been a bit since I last updated. Part of it is because I've been super busy between my 10 hour work days and TWO additional part-time jobs for summer (yes, you read that correctly). The other part of the reason is because I wanted to think of something kind of neat for the 100th post. So here it is, I give to you a list of 100 things I'm loving about life.


  1. I love that I spent the last three weeks with my brother and his family.
  2. I love that despite the crazy crampedness of stuffing 6 adults, 2 kids, and 3 cats in one house actually worked.
  3. I love coming home and hearing "Aunt Kelly's home" in a jubilant tone from Kylie and Scooter.
  4. I love counting all the ways in which Kylie is just.like.me. Ahhhhhh!
  5. I love how hysterical Scooter is when he dances to Michael Jackson's beat it.
  6. I love the warm weather (just as long as the air doesn't die at work).
  7. I love the three day weekends at work for summer.
  8. I love lunch time conversations at work where I get to know just a little bit more about my work peers.
  9. I love how supportive many of my coworkers are when I'm feeling a little down or discouraged about something completely nonwork related.
  10. I love listening to NPR on the way home from work.
  11. I love listening to a mix CD I made for the beach trip to Amelia Island.
  12. I love thinking about planning our next vacation.
  13. I love mini road trips with Tim.
  14. I love singing in the car at the top of my lungs!
  15. I love how Tim laughs at me and tells me I'm cute.
  16. I love summer movies.
  17. I LOVE the new X men movie!
  18. I love Marvel Comics.
  19. I love that Tim and I are total nerds for comic books (ok, so he's a bigger nerd...)...
  20. I love Tosh.0 even though I know I shouldn't.
  21. I love blogging, and hope I will keep it up. It's really relaxing and fun.
  22. I love reading other people's blogs, so share a link!
  23. I love watching the news in the morning, even if it is only a few minutes.
  24. I love watching the cats in the morning as they go nuts over their daily dose of wet food.
  25. I love my cats. Period.
  26. I love to wake up on a Saturday morning in bed with Tim, Jackson and Elliot.
  27. I love LIBRARIANS and LIBRARIES (and their spouses). They are often neglected, even though they work so hard.
  28. I love coupons and the savings I've incurred.
  29. I love swagbucks and mycokerewards.
  30. I love using those rewards to make photobooks.
  31. I love taking photos.
  32. I love Claire's photos!
  33. I love Auburn (always) WAR EAGLE!
  34. I love baseball again. I'm playing fantasy baseball online and killing it!
  35. I love when my mom hugs me good bye and sometimes kisses my cheek.
  36. I love to watch my dad and Jackson interact. He treats him like an actual grandchild.
  37. I love to make jewelry and want to make some now.
  38. I love Diet Dr. Pepper.
  39. I love thrift stores.
  40. I love garage sales.
  41. I love TV shows that make me laugh (Community and HIMYM)!
  42. I love thank you notes.
  43. I love that my husband has employment.
  44. I love that I see my parents everyday, even if sometimes I wish everyone would let me have space!!!
  45. I love to listen.
  46. I love to talk.
  47. I love to share.
  48. I love to teach (most days). Even though it is incredibly exhausting, sometimes you really do make a difference to someone. And some days, they make a difference to you.
  49. I love office supplies.
  50. I love organization.
  51. I love chaos.
  52. I love Motion City Soundtrack on my ipod.
  53. I love to veg out in front of youtube.
  54. I love to watch movies.
  55. I love to hold hands.
  56. I love to eat dessert.
  57. I love to watch my garden grow.
  58. I love to measure my hair...soon I'll have enough to donate to Locks of Love.
  59. I love to shop online.
  60. I love to shop with Tim in stores.
  61. I love Sour Patch Kids.
  62. I love to grill out with the family.
  63. I love swimming pools.
  64. I love video games.
  65. I love old friends.
  66. I love new friends.
  67. I love picnic baskets, even though I've never used one.
  68. I love when Tim tries to do something romantic, like eating at the lake.
  69. I love to sleep.
  70. I love to exercise (when I'm actually doing it...sometimes it takes a ton of energy to get up and just go to the gym).
  71. I love making lists.
  72. I love setting goals.
  73. I love making charts and excel sheets that plan out my life.
  74. I love Bingo!
  75. I love board games.
  76. I love watching my husband sleep.
  77. I love going a long time without talking to a friend, but when we do talk, we pick right up where we left off and it is as if time didn't matter at all.
  78. I love crafting new crafty ideas.
  79. I love thinking about the future and all the possibilities.
  80. I love educational documentaries and other nerdy programming.
  81. I love to fall asleep reading a book, and know that it is ok because Tim will mark my place.
  82. I love softball! I want to play.
  83. I love watching Katie play, and I'm praying she lands a scholarship at her favorite school (or mine). 
  84. I love hearing crazy roommate stories from Sarah, and being thankful those stories are no longer about me being her crazy roommate ha! :)
  85. I love hot showers.
  86. I love cold sheets.
  87. I love getting to know new people.
  88. I love Jilly *wink*
  89. I love checking email and facebook.
  90. I love to study the web.
  91. I love bright colors.
  92. I love big t-shirts.
  93. I love the smell of Tim's pillow.
  94. I love hugs and kisses.
  95. I love Columbus! (shocking I know)
  96. I love volunteering.
  97. I love talking to the Big Man Upstairs.
  98. I love the peace you get from learning when to just let go of an issue and let Him handle it.
  99. I love so much much much more than just these 98 other things...
  100. I love LOVE!
And there you have it. A list of 100 things I'm loving about life right now. Maybe a few of those can give you a little insight on what's been going on during this absence from the blog. I promise I'll do better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...