Sunday, June 26, 2011

Snacking at Our House: Chocolate Cake Balls

I did it again. I tried a variation of the famous bakerella's cake balls.

I used:
1 box Pillsbury Moist Supreme brand chocolate cake
1 can Pillsbury chocolate frosting
2 bags of Wilton candy wafers from Michaels

And this is how I did it:

After baking the cake I cut it into four big chunks, broke those in half, and crumbled into a mixing bowl.

Like so.

Then, using only a little at a time, I mixed in the frosting.
 
Rolled them into balls! Put them in the freezer for 20 minutes.

Prepped the candy wafers in the microwave.

Dunked 'em!

I started to fill this box...

I thought a few turned out ok. I liked the little sprinkles!

All filled up! At least 70 of these things made the trip to Athens for Patrick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...