Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Art of Couponing: CVS $10 Gas Deal

I was a bit skeptical this summer of the CVS gas deal. Spending $30 seemed to be a bit more than I wanted to pay, but I thought there were some good deals on the products you had to spend the $30 on.

I bought:
Yes, Elliot wanted in on the saving action...

I used 4 $1.00/1 Tide detergent coupons, .25 cent off Charmin & .25 cent off Bounty. The really cool thing I used that I hadn't planned on using was a $4 off $20 CVS coupon that I loaded onto my CVS card through cvs.com right before I ran out to go to the store. So lesson learned: ALWAYS log on to cvs.com before you roll out of your house! Also, I used $3ECB before they expired at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...