Monday, September 5, 2011

Eleven in 11: Evaluating August


Somehow I'm only getting worse, but I promise I will make a change. I love my little blog, and I do get compliments from some readers so I WILL make the effort to update more regularly. 

The breakdown:
1. Volunteer opportunity- I love my volunteer work.
2. The weight loss one- *grumble grumble* Anyone want to do WW with me? I've gained back about 6-7 lbs.
3. Plan and take honeymoon- We went to Amelia Island. Collectively, Tim and I decided that we simply didn't ever have a honeymoon. While the trip was a FABULOUS trip, it just wan't a honeymoon. We missed the boat 3 years ago, and it isn't something you can just have 3 years late. It's ok though, we still loved vacationing! You can see our recent trip photos from here and here.
4. Trying four new recipes- We have hardly cooked. I need to get back on this!
5. Blog three times a week- Obvious...fail!
6. Student loan- Check!
7. Savings!- Check! 
8. Read 52 books- I FINALLY FINISHED ONE HAHA. I recently read the Help, and I plan on writing a review.
9. Facebook birthdays- I missed a few when I was in NYC, but I think I've done alright.
10. Visit 12 new restaurants- I will blog about all the yummy ones from NYC!
11. Etsy- I should get on this now that football is back in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...