Monday, October 3, 2011

Eleven in 11: Evaluating September

I don't know how the year is going by so fast...this is crazy!

The breakdown:
1. Volunteer opportunity- I love these ladies! I'm thinking about possibly taking on something else though too. Any suggestions?
2. The weight loss one- So, last week Tim and I started back to WW together. I hate that he can have basically double my points. In the first week he lost 10 lbs! I lost 2 of the 7 I had gained back. Overall, I'm still doing great for the year.
3. Plan and take honeymoon- We went to Amelia Island. Collectively, Tim and I decided that we simply didn't ever have a honeymoon. While the trip was a FABULOUS trip, it just wan't a honeymoon. We missed the boat 3 years ago, and it isn't something you can just have 3 years late. It's ok though, we still loved vacationing! You can see our recent trip photos from here and here.
4. Trying four new recipes- I managed to make one thing: Buttermilk Blue Cheese Smashed Red Potatoes
5. Blog three times a week- I need to set aside a set time for this I think, that's the only way it is going to get better.
6. Student loan- Check!
7. Savings!- Check! 
8. Read 52 books- Still 51 to go...
9. Facebook birthdays- I love facebook's new birthday feature. It makes this tons easier!
10. Visit 12 new restaurants- I had Smokey Pig BBQ for the first time this month! Ha! I didn't actually go to the restaurant, but I did get it delivered by Tim. It was decent :)
11. Etsy- I have some ideas now that football season is well underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...