Friday, October 28, 2011

I am going to blog today!

I'm rereading over my goals and I'm epic failing here in the tenth month of the year. That's why I'm thankful I was tagged in this post. I'm going to try and get back on the goal-driven horse...

I'm a ham sometimes. This is me today at work riding the "horse"...yeeeeeah. Please note the AL state flag in the background...
So here goes:

1. Do not give up on the home search. We can't be married with parents and pets forever. It's getting to that point in my life I'm really wanting to consider our family growth extension plans aka babies...and I just can't even think about it without having a home for our possible future family members. So I want to continue to look at homes and even apartments. It's just a challenge because I don't want to live in an apartment when most of the mortgages are cheaper than rent...

2. Find more things to give thanks about aka complain less. Sometimes I catch myself venting more than I like doing. I need to revive the spirit of my old blog- Thank You Have a Nice Day.

3. Get a library card. CHRIS! Help me here LOL. I want to start checking out more books rather than buying them. I want to be a library supporter.

4. Clean out a box from my dorm. I know that when I moved home for the summer after my freshmen year there were at least two boxes of stuff that never made it back with me when I moved into my sophomore-senior apartment. I want to dig those out, have a few laughs, clear some clutter and scrapbook any items left over. I know I have some old high school photos in there I want to use to make some stuff with.

5. Get back to goals in general. I want to start back to seriously working on my original goals I set for 2011.

What are your goals for the rest of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...