Monday, January 16, 2012

The Art of Couponing: Score $10 in CVS cash EASY this week

I haven't fallen off my couponing wagon much at all. I've set the goal of using $500 in coupons this year and I think I'm on my way. Let me tell you about the deal at CVS I took advantage of this week.

Right now you can spend $30 in store on select items and get $10 back in CVS cash. Remember, that's $30 before coupons, and some of the items I bought had coupons and I bet if you take a minute you could find something for more.

I bought:
I bought 4 Coke 12 pks, 18 count of Cottonelle and 2 6 pks of Choose a Size Scott paper towels.

The Coke products are $2.50 per 12 pk.
The Cottonelle 18 pk is $10 (but there are coupons out there for .50 off and possibly others)
The Scott paper towel 6 pks are $5 each. (but there is a $1 off coupon out there)
(I also used my $2 CVS Extra Care Bucks that I needed to get rid of).

I spent $28.58, saving $16.64 and earning $10 to use next trip (so you could say I saved $26.64).

This is an easy one to replicate, and if you don't like soda just check out my favorite blog- Southern Savers to find out more ways to work the $30 deal.

2 comments:

  1. Great deals! That was a good trip for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all got its own little place in the new house :) A new stockpile location just for stockpile items!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...