Sunday, January 22, 2012

Moving Day 2: Where are Kelly and her parents?

Looks like the roles were reversed tonight...around 4 p.m. on Day 2, my parents and I left to go pick up some items. We went to Target, Sam's, Rooms to Go, a furniture store in Phenix City that was closed, and back by my parent's house. We dropped my dad off in the middle of running errands because he was called in to work.

Mom and I decided to bring dinner home to Tim because at this point it was almost 8 and we were starving. We went to Jason's Deli (which was a HUGE mistake...they said 5-10 minutes wait for to-go orders and it ended up being a 30 minute wait for a simple sandwich and soup....yeah...#unhappy here).

So needless to say, we finally got back to Tim at the new house around 8:00. We had been gone 4 hours and he freaked out on us when we returned because he had no car, no keys, no cell phone, nothing. We thought he would be sleeping on the couch still, but turns out he was beside himself trying to figure out which new neighbor to borrow a phone from ha!

Guess it shows how technology dependent, or how plugged-in, we all need to feel.

In the end, it was all good.

Here are some photos from the day:

Living Room so far...these will need covering sadly. Cats + vinyl = disaster.

Kitchen eating :) I love that baker's rack.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking good! Can't wait to see it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth! I hope it'll be soon that I can show it off. Today has been sooo gloomy but I think I've got the bedroom ready for sleeping :) We're going to stay there tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...