Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Art of Couponing: Great Cereal Deal at Publix

All of the Kellogs brand cereals are 50% off at Publix today and tomorrow (Sunday). Most boxes are $3.79 - $4.29 each (so just divide those by half). Not too bad. But, it's even better when you use the coupon that SouthernSavers talks about here (I seriously cannot plug this woman and her blog enough, she has changed so many lives). $5 off 5 boxes. I read in the comments that someone used this opportunity to donate 35 boxes of cereal to a Ronald McDonald House in their area. Me, I'm probably being a little selfish and using this as an opportunity to get back on my Weight Watchers; I stocked up on Special K. I got 5 boxes of cereal for $5.73 ($1.15 a box basically). So then...according to the math, I saved 73% off each box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...