Sunday, February 26, 2012

Four Years!

This past week we celebrated our fourth year of marriage. I have to take time to brag about Tim. He did good this year. And me, not so much. I did awful. But, let's start with bragging on him. We're silly and we try to stick to the theme of the year for anniversary gift giving. Last year the gift was "leather" and you can see what we did last year here. This year was linen. Tim bought these monogrammed towels for our guest bathroom (that is coming along quite nice). And yes, they say WS! He has always been so respectful of me and my last name. :)

Now, my epic fail. I waited til the last minute thinking I was going to get him a bathrobe. Too bad all the "man" robes in town look a little creeperish or Heffnerish. Blah! I even tried to find a nice one online, but none that met our budget. So, I'm lame, I went with sour patch kids, a card and then told him we'd buy him some shirts this weekend (which we haven't yet, but I know he could use a few new nice ones). 

Nice plug for The Cotton Blossom.

Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...