Friday, February 11, 2011

Apologies for Absence

Good evening blogger world! I must apologize for lack of updates this week. Busy at work and busy in life. Tim and I have had quite the exciting week. We haven't made official announcements, but I think by now most everyone is starting to figure out our news. Needless to say we are very excited, nervous, hopeful, energetic, and  most importantly we're trying to show our gratitude. I have to say that the most fun part of the week was this morning. Tim drove me to work so I wouldn't have to leave my car there while I traveled on business, but there we were- both of us listening to NPR, talking about current events, talking about work, and just realizing that hey! This is what it must feel like to be an "adult." Nerdy? You might think so (I think so!), but I'm blessed to feel  so excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...