Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Three Years Married, But Over a Decade of Friendship

Tim and I three years ago today!

Tim and I last night at CODE RED.

It is crazy to think we've been married for three years. It feels like only yesterday we were in grad/law school at rival SEC schools. It feels even more bizarre to think about the near seven years of dating (yes, if you're new to the Kelly and Tim show we met way back in high school). But, here we are. There have been ups, downs, good times, bad times, crazy times, crazy fun times, tragedies and celebrations. I look forward to the next three years, and the next three and the next three and so on...I'm still hoping that we can eventually take that honeymoon though...*cough* Anyhow...on to the fun part!

The gift for a three-year anniversary is supposed to be leather...so check out what I got Tim:
Tim opening up the leather zip-padfolio I got him. It was also engraved with his name!
Tim got me a new handbag. Scooby wanted to check it out too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...