Friday, February 4, 2011

Remembering Linda

I just wanted to post a short entry devoted to one of our family friends who recently passed away. I mostly knew Ms. Linda because she worked with my dad growing up. She and her husband would hang out with my parents and I would play/hangout with/baby sit their youngest son Kyle. I can remember trying to "bake" all different kinds of "goodies" with Kyle by using only sugar and flour and random items found in the kitchen. It has been years since I've seen him and most of their family. I did have the absolute honor of having Ms. Linda play at my wedding three years ago this month. Anyone who knew her, knew her great passion for playing piano and making music. She was so very talented. It shocks me to know that she is no longer with us in the physical world. It cheers me up though to know that she is probably playing the piano, and making beautiful music for her Lord. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...