Monday, February 28, 2011

Eleven in 11: Evaluating February

2011 is moving along pretty quickly. We're already at the end of month two. I'm keeping myself accountable on the progress of Eleven in 11.

The breakdown:
1. Volunteer opportunity- Well, I thought I had found something, but the first committee meeting was on the same night as another event I was working on. I'm going to find something here and soon!
2. The weight loss one- I've lost 9 pounds since January so I'm doing pretty well on that front. (However, Tim and I have slacked on the gym the past two weeks so we've got to get it in gear).
3. Plan and take honeymoon- We had a plan, but I'm waiting for an event at work to go down first before I make/pay for any plans. It is going to happen though :) I know it!
4. Trying four new recipes- We've done it, I just haven't posted these all in the blog. Some were kind of bleh. We made:

5. Blog three times a week- Slowed down a bit in February, but we've added the new Caturday Saturday section to the blog. I find it entertains the cat lady in all of us.
6. Student loan- Check :)
7. Savings!- Check check :)
8. Read 52 books- Ugh I am struggling on this! I just cannot find the time and/or right books to settle in to. I need to crack out the Goosebumps, R.L. Stine or Sweet Valley I guess...not sure I'll be meeting this quota any time soon.
9. Facebook birthdays- I've stayed on track with this I think.
10. Visit 12 new restaurants- Actually did this one this month.
11. Etsy- Thinking about working on a piece tonight.

Once again, I think we're doing alright. 2011 has been a very kind year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...