Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Restaurant Review: Koreana

It has been a while but this month we did try a new place in town. We went to Koreana. It is fairly new in town; before it was an amazing Japanese restaurant called Tokyo. Side note: my sister-in-law is half Japanese so she always gave us the 411 on which "Japanese" restaurants in town were the closest to the real thing. She liked Tokyo best.

Anyways, I had never had Korean food before so it was a totally new experience for me. We went with our new friends Johnson and his wife Crystal (I absolutely LOVE them by the way) and it was very nice. We all ordered off the menu a big feast of a special they had so we literally got to try a bit of everything they had to offer. Everything comes out on tiny little plates and you share a lot of what they bring out. It made eating a community experience and I enjoyed the quiet setting. If you want to try something new and different, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...