Monday, May 16, 2011

Dinner at Our House: Cube Steak Rollups

So tonight my brother cooked dinner. And to be honest, it probably isn't that weight watcher friendly, but I thought I'd share it anyways.

My half of the finished product (Tim and I split one)

There was no "actual" recipe. I'm typing this as my brother told it to me.

Ingredients:

  • Cube steak
  • Cream cheese (softened)
  • Marinade (he used Dale's steak seasoning)
  • Bacon
  • Toothpicks
How he does it: 
  1. Put marinade on the steaks in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
  2. Soften the cream cheese and spread it on the cube steaks.
  3. Roll the steaks, wrap bacon around the steak. Fasten with toothpicks.
  4. Grill on medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side.
Overall, pretty interesting. They also made potatoes, green beans, and rolls.

Full plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...