Monday, January 31, 2011

Eleven in 11: Evaluating January

Well, it's the end of the first month of 2011. I thought I would go back and update you all (more so make sure I'm accountable to myself) on the progress of Eleven in 11.

The breakdown:
1. Volunteer opportunity- Still working on it. Tim and I just joined an organization that should help in this area.
2. The weight loss one- I'm still rolling pretty well with this one. :)
3. Plan and take honeymoon- We've started the planning. We've got the location picked, and a date in mind. Just waiting to see if it will all fall into place.
4. Trying four new recipes- I think we surpassed this one! We've done:
5. Blog three times a week- I think we're keeping you filled in on what's up. I'm always trying to come up with new ideas to improve the blog.
6. Student loan- The dreaded student loan. Nothing to me is more gratifying than when I pay for my education. I've already set up the payments for both my loan and Tim's scary law school loan.
7. Savings!- I'm getting ready to transfer funds now.
8. Read 52 books- This one I am having trouble with. I've struggled to finish two this month. But, I think I can double up soon if I get some spare time. I need to post the book reviews.
9. Facebook birthdays- I'm doing much better than I've ever done. I think I may have missed a day or two, but not more than that.
10. Visit 12 new restaurants- I'm going to go ahead and say even though it turned out we'd been before...that we tried something 'new' at this one.
11. Etsy- I have bought a few new things to work on this. More info coming soon!

Overall, I think we're headed in a good direction. The whole purpose of this isn't to finish in one month, but to keep making progress throughout the year. I'm still looking forward to all the possibilities 2011 has offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...