Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Art of Couponing: I Love Shoes

Yessss, Nuncio. You're coming home to mama! *muah*

Anyone who knows me, knows I love shoes. But, I've been trying to live more on a budget. I used to buy shoes once a month at minimum. Now, I try and catch the sales. And right now Nine West is having a good sale. These sweet babies are on sale 60% off right now AND Nine West is offering free shipping. Hit them up now!

PS-I own many many pairs of Nine West shoes and highly recommend the Barbe for a classic pump that goes with almost anything. I have a red pair that I wore with a black dress to a UGA themed wedding and made lots of girls green with envy ;) I also love the BooBoo style's fit. I bought a pair of Escher once, but they are a challenge to fit my foot in and walk properly.

2 comments:

  1. Not going to lie: my favorite shoes ever were hot pink mock croc Nine West Nuncios, and I cried when I finally threw them away this year. Not Barbie, bubble gum hot pink mind you, more like a bright fuschia pink. I have plain black Barbes and some smaller kitten heels, but I just keep waiting for the hot pink Nuncio to come back. I'm afraid it never will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I have a bright pink croc pair of Escher. I wonder if its the same color. I'll have to snap a photo soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...