Saturday, July 9, 2011

Quick and Quirky Conversation Snippets

So, I thought this might add a little funny-haha comedy to the blog to include some of the random that goes on in this house. I was inspired by a tiny exchange with Tim earlier after we returned home from a movie.

Me: Hey, what do you want to do tonight?
Tim: I don't know.
Me: I just want to hang out with you, let's hang out! What are we going to eat?
Tim: I don't know. I just want to sleep.
Me: I don't want to sleep! I want to do something, and eat!
Tim: I'm not like you, I didn't get to sleep the entire car ride home from Marietta...(pause)...I only got to sleep for a few minutes on the car ride home.
Me: *blank stare followed by rolling off the bed in laughter*

Yeeeeeah. Corny, but funny for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...