Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Month of Thanks- Day 7 and 8

What a whirlwind of a Monday/Tuesday. I have two things I want to mention today. One deals with food and the other is music.

First, you'll note I try and blog about various foods and dishes. I'm thankful that I have the ability to have so much choice. Some people don't know where their next meal will come from, so they aren't being picky. I'm thankful I am able to feed myself and feed myself with tastes I enjoy.

Second, I'm thankful for music. Music is my ultimate cure for any ill. I've had a rough few days here lately and I loved putting the ipod in my ears tonight and running it out. I loved riding in the car tonight with Tim blasting songs from our high school days. Music is my addiction and I'm so happy its easily accessible. Nothing makes me feel the way I feel when I am at a live concert dancing around like a happy fool.

Now...as a total aside...if anyone from Flystyl is reading this...please have a reunion show in the PTC ASAP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...