Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Month of Thanks- Family

Probably the most important thing in my life- family. I've got great parents and a wonderful husband. It's kind of fitting that I write about them tonight. Today wasn't a "bad day," it was just an exhausting day. I called home and told Tim I wasn't feeling up to cooking anything because I just felt completely BLAH. He volunteered to make whatever. Now, he ended up buying half of dinner and cooking potatoes just a little shorter than they needed to be...but it didn't matter. What mattered is when I came home and he was in the kitchen I just really needed a hug and there he was- ready to give me the best and biggest hug. And that is just one of the MANY things I'm thankful for when it comes to family. They love you even when you feel pretty cruddy and run down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...