Friday, April 22, 2011

Intro to Gardening: Good Friday is here!

Good Friday is here. And if you read the last blog I wrote about gardening, you'll know my dear old friend Jenn said today is the day. Today I made a trip to Lowe's, and two trips to Home Depot. At Lowe's mom and I bought some flowers and tomatoes for her, and some green pepper for me. Then, between the two trips at Home Depot I bought cucumbers, garden soil (we thought we'd mix it with our old soil too), carrots, green onions, peas, parsley, basil and iris (to plant elsewhere).

Smile! Me planting our first green pepper!
Timmy's hands.

Me!

He's so cool with his shades on.

All planted!

We'll have to rearrange some things once they get growing.

We did a mix of seedlings and seeds.

I'm excited to see what happens over the next few weeks. Tomorrow we're going to plant the Iris I think. Just gotta find a spot in the back yard.







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...