Saturday, April 16, 2011

Caturday Saturday: Where are Nana and Papa???

So, my parents have been in Hawaii all week and the cats are certainly missing them. Well, mainly papa. Jackson loves to spend time in his papa's lap. They spend lots of quality time together while papa watches TV. Without papa here Jackson has been going nuts. He is my constant shadow and sometimes just wants me to carry him around like a child.

Also, since papa is the first person to wake up he feeds all three cats. The first morning the parents were gone the cats all three lined up outside my dad's bedroom door- waiting. As if he was going to come out at any minute. But he didn't. They have since learned how much easier I am to wake up since I sleep with the door open.

They are certainly lonely without their nana as well. I hear from time to time she gives them all a treat during their long day-time hours together. :)

On to the photos!

Window. Watching. Waiting.

Believe it or not...I can fit in here.

Precious.

Oh a car door!

Who is it? 

While Nana is away...we take over her chair.

Nuzzle.

You are going to fall buddy...

Lush.

So comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...