Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weekend Fun: Modern Skirts

This weekend was a blast! I wish it had been longer. I went out Saturday night with my favorites: Tim, Mel, Chris & Eric (Mo is a punk! Just kidding). We went to The Loft downtown to see the Modern Skirts play.
Here is a snippet of the evening:

Yay!

Two of the people I love most- Mel + Chris!

And another one I love- Eric!

Tim in deep thought...

Me + hubs.

Shades, because the sun never sets on a....

Mel took this one haha, we are so married...

I LOVE THIS ROCKSTAR!!!

Whole gang!

Modern Skirts!

More Modern Skirts!

Rock out

BFF

Kisses

Annnnd on the way to our car...we ran into buddy Ryan!


I really love this band. I got to hang out with them years ago in Auburn and was surprised to know one of them had a Speech Communication degree- woohoo 'comm'ies! I'm going to post one of this songs below for you to take a listen. It's a slower one, but it is beautiful:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly - cool blog. My name is Sara Pauff and I'm a features reporter with the Ledger-Enquirer. I'd be interested in doing a story on you and your husband and your decision to move back in with your parents after college. Would you be interested in being interviewed? Let me know. My email is spauff@ledger-enquirer.com and my phone number is 706-320-4469.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to us! :) Kelly's email is auburnkelly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...