Monday, January 24, 2011

The Chick-fil-A Cow is busted for working on a Sunday!

That's right! Busted:
Exhibit A: Cow at Auburn Basketball game.

I thought Chick-fil-A took this Sunday non-work day seriously. Well, must not be too seriously. We totally watched the cow perform alongside Aubie at a women's basketball game versus Tennessee on Sunday. We also ate Chick-fil-A fries at the game. Granted, they were not in a Chick-fil-A box...but they were in fact those famous waffle potato fries.

Anywho, that wasn't the main point of tonight's entry. I just wanted to share some fun shots from the game. Our dearest pals Mel and Chris hooked us up with faculty seating at the game and it was sooooo cool to watch from the floor (even if we lost).

Wooo! Cheerleaders. I wish I could do that!

Aubie

Aubie again.

Check out Tim's green sweater! 

Auburn women's basketball. And Tennessee women's basketball.

Did she not get the memo that orange AND blue are our colors too? I thought this was the Auburn coach  for the longest while...

AUBIE!

More players.

Get 'em Tiger!

I went to school there 3 years (ish) and never noticed this sign.

I LOVE BO JACKSON!

Auburn: National Champions!

I also have some videos for your entertainment pleasures. The first one is of me doing the arena Tiger Walk:


And this other is really crazy. It was the halftime show at the game...he was a tight rope gymnast or something. The ending is pretty epic so if you get bored fast forward to the end (though the commentary from Mel, Chris and Tim makes me giggle):





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...