Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Trip to Auburn

Yesterday, Mom, Tim and I went on a quick impromptu visit to Auburn. We had a mission. Eat at Amsterdam Cafe and find my brother a t-shirt for his birthday. Tim and I love love love love LOVE Amsterdam. I seem to always go with the turkey wrap (one of their famous items). He had a rib-eye sandwich and mom went with soup/salad. The atmosphere is always nice and it's just an all around fun treat. Two doors down, while we waited for seating, I visited a newer store called Perch. It had beads and jewelry so I got excited! Anyways, enjoy the photo log of our short visit:

Love it!

A little fuzzy but I wanted to pose!


I'm so proud of my mom for taking this picture. She is camera-illiterate. 

Trees on College St. near Toomer's corner are STILL rolled.

Hargis Hall. Home to the Graduate School.


Bird and Key charms I bought at Perch. Can't wait to let them inspire me to craft up something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...