Sunday, January 16, 2011

Secret Weapon for Weight Loss

I thought I'd do quick mention of my new food scale. I got it a few weeks back and LOVE it. We often lie to ourselves about our portion sizes. This little gadget keeps me accountable. I can look at the serving size on a package, portion that out with the scale and enjoy!
Every morning I eat a 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thin with Yogurt Butter. This butter says 14g for a serving.

Using my Sharper Image scale purchased at Bed, Bath and Beyond, I measure exactly 14g.

I then enjoy it on my bagel thins! My breakfast is only 2 WW pts exactly. You'll notice the 14g is plenty to cover the surface area of the bagel thins.
The scale is great to everything. I like to use it to measure out chips, especially once you get to the bottom of the bag and you can't count out the serving size. Do yourself a favor and invest in one of these. You can find a range in price from about $20-$50. My scale was $30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...