Monday, January 17, 2011

She's Crafty: Scrapbooking for Mel



I finally did it! I finally finished Mel's scrapbook (Read: my parents are rejoicing that they once again have control over their dining room table). We had her big bachelorette evening on July 24, and here it is almost 6 months, 75 pages, and 3 pounds of book later...I've done it. I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite photos from the night and a couple of pages to celebrate.
One of my favorite photos from the night. Taken by Dwoody. The photographer I hired to take all the photos for the evening. 

Front cover!

Look how thick this little thing was.

These were some die-cuts that someone from etsy sent me for free!

And this is paper and custom die-cut letters I had made at the local store.

A blingin' page.

The mate to the other page.

And that is all you are allowed to see to protect the innocent. Ha! Just kidding. Really, all we did was knit and crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...