Saturday, January 15, 2011

She's Crafty!

So I thought I'd try to update you all on something other than the cooking we've been doing (though you all have given us some great positive feedback! Thanks to everyone who has tried a recipe and let us know!!)

I thought I'd post a few photos of some of the crafty things I've been up to lately.

For Christmas gifts this year I made these:

Me painting a tray red.

After adding white stripes.

Gee I wonder where this orange and white tray is going...

black stripes?!?

Finished gift #1

It is MUCH harder to freehand paint an AU than a G...
Paw prints!

Those are just some trays I made. Very easy to do if you have the patience. I've also been dabbling a bit in jewelry making...

A UGA necklace I've made. It's actually more of a choker.

Earrings that match a necklace.
Matching necklace.

War Eagle necklace haha. I made this one as a gift.


Earrings I made Carrie (UGA themed)
The necklace I made Carrie

So yeah. That is one of the many hobbies I've taken on. I really enjoy it. I'm hoping to take this collegiate theme somewhere and make enough to support the hobby (not necessarily a profit, though that would be nice).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...