Saturday, January 22, 2011

Date Night Movie Review: The Green Hornet

Tonight on a random decision, Tim and I went to see the Green Hornet. We love Seth Rogen. We made the unfortunate mistake of seeing it in 3D. It was our first time ever using the little eyegoggle thingers, and hopefully the last. I already need to wear glasses at the movies, so ditching my regular glasses for the 3D ones made me hesitant. It was also pretty blurry for Tim. Everything seemed out of focus in the peripheral. The only in focus item would be the one you are directly looking at. As for the movie, I thought it was pretty good. Tim said it was ok. He thought the best dialog was in the trailer. I'm going to rewatch the trailer to see if I agree/disagree.






Eh, it is a toss up. If you aren't willing to pay the $7-10 to see it, at least pay the $2-4 to rent or catch OnDemand. I'm sure it's done well enough to warrant a sequel. And, if it does, I'd pay the $7-10 to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...